Meet deadline approaching (and a few other important reminders)
The deadline to enter swimmers in this Saturday's meet is midnight TONIGHT. Please get your kids' entries in before the deadline. If they will not be attending, please set your entry to not attending so that the coaches know.
Here are a few other important reminders for this week:
- The first Splashers meet is this Thursday night at 7. It's a ton of fun to watch, so feel free to stop by to cheer the kiddos on.
- There is NO PRACTICE THURSDAY NIGHT this week due to the Splashers meet. We will still have normal Thursday morning practice
- Every family is required to do at least 5 volunteer shifts (plus prelims/finals). If you need to cancel a shift in advance, you must sign up for a replacement shift. Otherwise, we'll nag you until you do (so you might as well do it in advance).
- We have one heating shift and a couple of stroke judge shifts open for this Saturday's meet. Please e-mail email@example.com if you're interested.
- We have a stroke clinic this Sunday. We will actually have 2 time slots (8-9:15 and 9:30-10:45).There's no need to sign up in advance. You can show up and bring $10 per swimmer.
- 13&over laser tag outing is tomorrow. We'll have a movie with the coaches coming up for the younger kids in a couple of weeks.
You can find all of this scheduling information on our website as well.
Alison and Jill