Important Parent Information
Swimmingly Registration Instructions
1. Sign-up for your Swimmingly Clubhouse account at clubhouse.swimmingly.app
2. Go to the Cherry Creek Vista sign up page at https://clubhouse.swimmingly.app/clubs/register/2...
3. Choose the swim season you want to sign your children up for!
4. Select your children. If you have any children that are new to the team or that you don't see listed, you can click the 'Add Swimmer' button to add them.
5. Click submit!
6. Pay the Swimmingly membership fee for your season where applicable
7. That's it! your children are ready for a fun swim season
Swimmingly Code: 26a5c417-3afc-11eb-83f7-c2b3e1fb23ce
* only for the regular Swim Team (NO SPLASHERS)
* Must be registered before meet on June 5th
Registration opens April 1st
Registration is open!
Swim Team registration is open! We are excited to announce that we will be hosting and attending a total of four in-person meets this summer. We reached out to Tri County health for guidance and approval. We will follow current Covid dial (clear) guidelines . We are excited to get the Vikings racing again. We hope you decide to join us!
We still need a Parent Rep(for next season)), Secretary, and Concessions Coordinator. Please reach out if you are interested in helping make 2021 a successful swim season.
About CCV Swim Team
Cherry Creek Vista Vikings Swim Team is a fun and community oriented summer swim team that participates in the Rocky Mountain Swim League. CCV is located in the Denver Tech Center area and draws swimmers from all over the surrounding communities. It is considered an "open" team in the league which means that any family that joins the CCV pool whether in district or out of district is eligible to join the swim team. More information can be found under the "About" tab.
For more information on joining CCV swim team, please contact our parent representatives at email@example.com
CCV Pool Membership
CCV Pool Membership is required to participate on the swim team. You may register for your pool membership at: